Last Updated: 07/20
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
We collect information from you in various ways. We collect personal information you directly provide to us through our Sites, in our stores and through your other interactions with us. For example, we may collect your name, email address, postal address, phone number, fax number, photographs, videos, demographics and other information you provide or allow us to collect from you. We also collect credit card numbers if you purchase our products and services. We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect from you.
When you visit our Sites, some information is automatically collected. For example, we may collect your computer's operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and referring Web site addresses. If you access our Sites from a mobile device, we may also collect information about the type of mobile device you use, your device's unique ID, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use and information about the location of your device (for information about how to opt-out of location information collection, please see "Your Information Choices and Changes" below). We also collect information about your usage of and activity on our Sites.
Web Beacons. We may collect information using Web beacons. Web beacons, or "gifs," are electronic images that may be used on our Sites or in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon. If you do not wish for us to track emails we send you, some email services may allow you to adjust your display to turn off HTML or images which may disable tracking, or you may unsubscribe from our marketing emails as described below.
While we and others give you choices described in this Policy, there are many ways Web browser signals and other similar mechanisms can indicate your choice to disable tracking, and we may not be aware of or honor every mechanism.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES AND ADS
Eagle Eye Outfitters Ads on Third Party Websites
We and others may use information collected using third-party cookies and web beacons on our Sites and in our emails to deliver Eagle Eye Outfitters-branded advertising displayed to you on third-party websites. We and others also may use cookie information to know when you return to our website after visiting these third-party websites. We and others use this and other information about you to try to understand your interests and show you relevant advertising about products and services that may interest you.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use personal information we collect for purposes described in this Policy or as disclosed to you in other ways including on our Sites, in our stores, or in connection with our services. For example, we may use your information to:
- provide and deliver products and services;
- provide information we think may be helpful to you in your pursuit of the Greater Outdoors;
- send you information related to products and services, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- communicate with you about new contests, promotions and rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Eagle Eye Outfitters and our selected partners;
- operate and improve our Sites and services;
- process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- manage and administer our community features and member programs and services;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service; and
- link or combine with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
Eagle Eye Outfitters may store and process personal information in the United States and other countries.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Certain sections of our Sites are designed as open and public community areas for connecting and sharing with other people. When you sign up for or participate in these areas you will be asked to provide certain information that may be displayed publicly along with photos, stories, posts, and other information you choose to provide. We may also post or publish your information when you submit comments, stories, photos, and videos in connection with surveys, contests, sweepstakes, or promotions offered on the Sites.
We do not otherwise share your personal information with third parties except as follows:
- in an aggregated or anonymized form that does not directly identify you;
- with your consent, including if we notify you on the Sites that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information or when you agree to our sharing of your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies;
- with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us;
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN: INFORMATION FOR PARENTS
Eagle Eye Outfitters’ sites are not directed toward children. These sites are not designed to collect personal, identifying information from children.
Children should not provide information on this site and should ask a parent to help them. We urge parents to experience the Web with their children.
If you are a parent and would like to:
- review any personal, identifying information that we have collected online from your child,
- have this information deleted, and/or
- request that there be no further collection or use of your child's information
- or if you have questions about these information practices,
You may contact us at (334) 446-4887 or by emailing us at email@example.com.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Eagle Eye Outfitters takes reasonable measures to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
SOCIAL INTERACTION POLICY
Please take some time to read through our Social Media Interaction, Comment, and Message rules - these are set in place to make the time you spend on our page a happy one. If you have any questions or concerns about anything posted on the page, please DM Eagle Eye Outfitters or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Respect. Treat other visitors with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated! Any deliberately inflammatory or argumentative posts or comments will be deleted by page admins. Page admins reserve the right to delete posts and comments as they see fit without warnings or second chances. Please think about how your posts or comments might affect other fans before you write them. Remember - if you can't say something nice, then don't say anything! Page admins also reserve the right to delete and ban anyone from the page who is deemed to be causing trouble, maliciously trying to hurt business, or being rude/disrespectful. Once a visitor has been banned by an admin, they will not be reinstated.
- Spam/Advertising. Eagle Eye Outfitters is a spam and advertising free page - page admins reserve the right to delete any advertising or spam posts - this includes unauthorized links to other Facebook pages, shout-outs, and links to other websites. We also reserve the right to delete and ban spammers from the page altogether. The only advertising allowed on our page is that which has been pre-approved by the Eagle Eye Outfitters team and also advertising of our own products from the Eagle Eye Outfitters website.
- Discussion. We expect that our visitors will respect everyone's views and opinions and not be judgmental. Anyone inciting personal attacks or nastiness toward another person because of their views will have their comments deleted and will risk deletion and ban from the page altogether at the page admin's discretion.
YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Eagle Eye Outfitters by following the instructions in those emails. If you choose to opt out of promotional emails, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations.
You may also opt out from allowing Eagle Eye Outfitters to collect your geographic location by changing your location preferences on your mobile device or by following the standard uninstall process and deleting Eagle Eye Outfitters' mobile application(s) from your device.
Finally, you may also send requests about your contact preferences, changes to your information or our Policy or privacy practices by writing us at:
Eagle Eye Outfitters
3535 Ross Clark Circle
Dothan, AL 36303
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Eagle Eye Outfitters may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the "Last Updated" date above.