If you are not happy with your purchase, you can return most items for a refund within 60 days of purchase as long as it is still in “sellable condition.” Merchandise must be in original purchase condition to be eligible for refund. This means the item should:
- be unworn (aside from trying it on)
- devoid of any stains, scuffs, tears, or mysterious smells
- needs to be in its original packaging
- Shoebox needs to be in original condition
Sunglass Policy — There is a 30-day return policy on all sunglass purchases made online. Returned frames must be in sellable condition and in the original case and box (sellable condition is the exact condition you received the item).
Refunds are only given in the original form of payment (including debit cards & gift cards). Shipping charges are not refundable for any reason on returns. For in-store pickups, the return policy deadline begins on the date you purchase, not when you pickup. To print our return form click here.
FINAL SALE ITEMS
- All headwear and headgear
- BOGO Sales
- Face Masks
- Gift Cards (They will also not be replaced if lost, stolen, or used without authorization.)
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL WHEN ITEM(S) ARE PURCHASED AT 50% OFF OR MORE ORIGINAL MSRP. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ALLOWED.
If FINAL SALE items are mailed back without prior manager approval, you will be required to pay shipping to return the item(s) to your address or forfeit the product.
SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR ORDER?
We are human and occasional errors can occur. If you happened to receive your order and something was missing, or there is an error with one of products you ordered and received:
- We must be notified within 7 business days of the receipt of the order with proof of the error.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with pictures to help expedite the process.
- Please note, if we are notified after 7 business days of the order receipt, we will not be able to validate the error.
For additional order questions, check our our Order FAQs.
HOW TO RETURN AN ORDER
Please make sure that the item(s) you wish to return and our Return Form is included with your return shipment.
- Per our Return Policy, return postage is not prepaid, nor do we provide prepaid return labels for your order unless the item was deemed a mistake by Eagle Eye Outfitters or damaged during transit. Customers are responsible for paying return shipping charges to return products to us, whether they are the wrong size, color, or any other reason.
- You do not need prior authorization to send back an item for a return and you can use the shipping carrier of your choice.
- Our packaging is reusable! Feel free to return the product in the same package we used to send it to you.
- For your protection, we advise that you use a trackable shipping method to send us your return.
- We need the original shoe box back if you’re returning a pair of shoes or boots. Also, please don’t treat the shoe box as the shipping box; wrap it in brown paper (however please do not tape the brown paper to the shoe box as this damages the shoe box) or put it in another box before you return it. If you fail to follow these directions, we will not be able to accept the return and won’t issue a refund. The shoe box needs to be in original sellable condition.
- Please be aware that the Original Bogg Bags are large and considered an oversized item. Return shipping costs can can be $20 or more depending on the senders shipping location, shipping carrier, and number of bags being returned.
- Once we receive the item(s) to be returned, we will refund the cost of the item(s) plus any applicable tax, if they in alignment with our return policy. Eagle Eye Outfitters does not refund the initial shipping cost. That cost was used to deliver and ship the original order to you. You will receive an email when the refund has been issued and please note it can take up to 3-5 business days for the refund to fully post to your account.
The address to send your return to is:
Eagle Eye Outfitters
Attention: Returns Department
3535 Ross Clark Circle
Dothan, AL 36303
Returns are typically processed within 2-4 business days upon receiving your package. Transactions can only be refunded after approximately 24-48 hours after the payment is processed.
Can I exchange an item?
Since we cannot guarantee the new item you want will be in stock when we receive your returned item, we do not accept exchanges. If you’d like to “exchange" your purchase for another item, please return your original purchase and create a new order for the replacement item. Once we receive your returned item, we will refund the item's purchased price back to the form of payment you used for the original order.
How do I return a pair of shoes/boots?
If you’re returning a pair of shoes or boots, we need the box back, too. Also, please don’t treat the shoe box as the shipping box; wrap it in brown paper or put it in another box before you return it. If you fail to follow these directions, we will not be able to accept the return and won’t issue a refund.
If I purchase in-store, can I return via mail?
Yes, when returning your in-store purchase via mail you will be issued a refund in the form of payment used for the purchase. In the event you used multiple forms of payment, your refund may be issued across all payment methods used. You cannot receive cash returns on purchases made with a credit card. Please include the name on the order, contact information, date purchased or original receipt.
If I purchase online, can I return in-store?
Yes, you may return your online purchase in-store.
Where can I get a return form?
Click here to print our Return Form.
How will I be refunded for my return
Once we receive your return, we inspect your item(s) and then initiate a refund. Our goal is to process your return within three to five business days of receipt. Credits may take up to an additional five business days to post to your account. Given shipping and processing time, the return process can take up to two to three weeks. Final credit to your account depends on the policies of the bank or institution of your original payment method. Please note: refunds do not include shipping costs paid on your original order (if applicable).
There was an error in what I received for my order.
If you received your order and something was incorrect in what you received, please notify us within 1 week of the receipt of your order (with proof of the error) so we can try to correct the error. If notified after 1 week, we will not be able to verify the order error and may be unable to correct it at that time. You can reach out to our Customer Support Team via chat, or email us at email@example.com.
When will my order ship or be ready for pickup?
Once your package ships, we will send a follow up email with tracking. There is no UPS/USPS shipping or delivery on Saturday & Sunday. Once your package is ready for pickup we will send a follow up email notifying you. Please wait for this email or call 334-446-4887 to ensure you do not arrive prior to your order being available for pickup. Orders can be picked up during business hours Monday - Saturday at our Dothan store location, 3535 Ross Clark Circle.
Do I have to pay sales tax?
Per Federal law, Eagle Eye Outfitters must charge for sales tax in states we have a physical store, so Alabama is subject to sales tax. Due to the Supreme Court ruling from Wayfair vs. South Dakota we also must charge sales tax for customers living in Arkansas, Georgia, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, and Virginia.
How to find a missing package that shows as delivered or what do I do if my package is stolen after delivery?
If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can’t find it:
- Verify the shipping address
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery
- Look around the delivery location for your package
- See if someone else accepted the delivery
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail
- Wait 36 hours — in rare cases, packages may say delivered up to 36 hours prior to arrival
- If the package has still not arrived, file a lost/stolen report with your UPS or USPS carrier
If you have a doorbell camera or outdoor security camera with footage of packages being stolen, immediately contact the police and file a police report. Also, contact the carrier with the tracking number and file a claim. If you don’t have a doorbell camera but seriously suspect something has been stolen from your stoop, call the police.
Falling victim to theft is never fun. We hope this guide will help you resolve the situation.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses?
Orders being shipped to P.O. Boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses will only be shipped via US Postal Service. Please note, express shipping is not available to these locations.
Can I ship my order to someone else?
Yes, orders can be shipped to a different address than the billing address. After you enter your billing address during checkout, you’ll have the option to enter a new shipping address.
How do I know when my order ships?
When your order ships, you’ll receive an email confirmation with the tracking number(s) and estimated delivery date(s).
Do you offer free shipping?
We offer free ground shipping to the lower 48 states . Your order must be more than the promo amount specified before tax. This offer is for online purchases only. Free shipping may be combined with coupon codes and sale items. Free Shipping is not available on Coolers, Hemlock Hats, Bogg Bag, Luggage and ENO stands.
Do you offer free pickup in-store or curbside pickup?
Same-day pickup orders will be available for pickup within 4 hours from the time you place your order. Orders placed after 3 pm will be available for pickup the next day. You will receive an email confirming your order and another email when your order is ready for pickup. We will hold your order for 7 days from when your order is ready for pickup. You can designate a pickup person by entering their name in the shipping address at checkout. When you pick up your order, go to the cashier's desk. Bring a Photo ID and copy of your Ready for Pickup Email (or show it on your phone).
Order says it was delivered but I have not received it.
If you received an email that states your order was delivered but you did not receive it, please do the following. 1.) Check all around your property and check with neighbors in case it was delivered there. 2.) We also advise you to wait one day as sometimes it will arrive the following day. If you have done the previous two steps, please reach out to our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assist in helping you file a lost package claim with the appropriate shipping provider. If you wait more than 30 days to notify us of a lost package, we will not be able to file a lost package claim.