About Eagle Eye Outfitters
Eagle Eye Outfitters is an independent outdoor lifestyle retailer in Dothan, Alabama. With a dedicated staff of outdoor enthusiast and tech geeks, Eagle Eye offers the very best in outdoor apparel and equipment from top brands to ensure that our customers are comfortable, safe and outfitted for anything the outdoors can throw at them.
Founded in 1999 as a small family clothing store with a few outdoor specific apparel lines, we quickly found an exclusive niche in Dothan in the outdoor industry. By listening to our customers, we began to pursue the major outdoor brands that no other store in our area had carried before.
As a leader in the retail community in South Alabama, we use outdoor retail as a platform to encourage outdoor pursuits, environmental stewardship and fulfillment of our community mission statement. As it has always been at Eagle Eye, it is our goal to offer you, our customers, the very best quality with unmatched customer service.
If you happen to be passing through our South Alabama, please drop in and say “hello.” We always love to meet people and hear about their adventures in the Great Outdoors!
The Anderson Family (Owners) & Team EEO
- 1999 - (July) Susan and Mark Anderson opened Eagle Eye Outfitters in Hillcrest Shopping Center in Dothan with 2400 square feet
- 2001 - Expanded the building to 3600 square feet
- 2003 - Expanded the building 6000 square feet
- 2007 - Added a second 6,000 square feet location in Taylor Alabama – housing a warehouse facility, corporate offices, and clearance store.
- 2009 - Moved to 10,000 square feet building on Ross Clark Circle
- 2013 - (October) Broke ground on our current location.
- 2014 - (July) Moved to current 25,000 square foot location, formerly the old North Side Cinema One Building.
- 2015 - (August) Voted Dothan Eagle's Best of the Wiregrass – Best Men's Shoe Store
- 2016 - (January) Outdoor USA Magazine Top 100 Retailers of 2015, (August) Voted Dothan Eagle’s Best of the Wiregrass – Best Men’s Shoe Store & Best Children’s Shoe Store, (September) Alabama Retailer of the Year Finalist, (October) Eagle Eye Launched their Online Retail Store.