We are sorry that we cannot respond to each applicant individually. Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who best match the qualifications of our open positions. The process can take some time, so we appreciate your patience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please contact 334-673-2878 to request assistance. The company provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability to enable them to effectively participate in the application process, as required by law.
General Requirements for Employment
- Must be available to work flexible shifts, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Employee-required Key Dates can be provided based on specific departments and jobs upon request.
- Eagle Eye is closed every Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work. Select positions may require reliable smoke-free transportation during work hours between sites.
Computer Skill Requirements:
- Strong typing skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Proficiency with iPad functionality
- Previous Experience using a POS/Inventory Management System is a plus
Interpersonal & Intellectual Requirements:
- Must be proficient in English and basic Math skills
- People Matter Most: people-oriented and driven by customer satisfaction. Must be able to personify and exhibit compassion, sensitivity, warmth, friendliness, and trustworthiness.
- Continual learner: Assesses and recognizes own strengths and weaknesses; pursues self-development. Must have excellent listening skills to comprehend directives, inquiries, and comments and decipher intent & meaning. Must be a strong multi-tasker and self-starter.
- Professional Demeanor: Arriving for work each day is dedicated to having a great attitude to show others your excitement about your profession. Working to the best of your ability to ensure that others observe your high-performance standards. Willing to sacrifice personal agendas for your team and the company to be more successful. Must be able to maintain confidentiality and display ethical behavior in all business dealings; be trusted by peers, clients, and others; and put honesty & integrity above self. Must have the ability to display appropriate demeanor, dialogue, interaction, and attire when dealing with staff, customers, co-workers, or management. Must possess team-building skills to foster an environment among staff to increase mutual trust, encourage cooperation and information sharing, and work well together.
- Accountability: Must have excellent attention to detail. Ready to hold self-accountable for measurable high-quality, timely, and cost-effective results. Willing to accept responsibility for mistakes. Must have the ability to take a stand on issues of importance and accountability. Ready to have courageous conversations without being abrasive. Must apply consistent logic, rationality, & objectivity in decision-making. Must maintain an objective view of situations to make impartial, well-reasoned decisions.
- Flexibility: Must be able to adapt and adjust quickly to changing priorities or work demands without adversely impacting performance or team dynamics. Must have the ability to work in a team environment and establish collaborative peer relationships.
- Resilience & Perseverance: Deals effectively with pressure; remains optimistic and persistent, even under adversity. Recovers quickly from setbacks. Must have the ability to exhibit high levels of energy, a strong desire to achieve, and see their co-workers succeed as well. Must have the ability to demonstrate a strong need to achieve goals and not give up.
Physical Demand Requirements:
- Ability to sit, walk, or stand for long periods
- Ability to use physical strength for daily lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling up to 50 lbs
- Ability to use close vision, color vision, depth perception, and mental focus
- Ability to use hands for a firm and robust grasping—frequent finger dexterity
- Ability to climb ladders
- Ability to reach with hands and arms
- Ability to talk, hear, and communicate clearly with co-workers and customers
- Ability to bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl